Sunday, August 19, 2012

Fit Fund

Today I was in the mood for another Pinterest cleanup.
This time I decided to merge two ideas that I really adore!

  
(click the images for the DIY instructions!)

I really liked the idea of a workout tip jar. I have several fitness goals to attain, and I like the idea of being able to fit into a smaller pair of jeans and already having some money put aside for them! And, those colorful glass jars are just too cool.

This is what I made:


Recognize that snazzy font? Same one I used for my recycling and compost bins! I love continuity ;)
Plus, I was able to reuse a cool-looking glass spaghetti sauce jar. Awesome!

And, as you can see, I've already made good use of it! Ah, I can hear those new jeans calling already.

2 comments:

  1. Did you color the jar? It's hard to tell in this photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep - it's teal. I may have added a little too much water or not enough Mod Podge, because the color is very subtle.

      Delete