Saturday, December 15, 2012

Gettin' Jolly: J & L Adventure 7!

Lindsey and I weren't feeling merry enough, so we made merriness together!

We started off by doing a little crafting. While she finished her Plarn Bag, I worked on making some festive snowflakes for my window. She made a few, too, which I personally think are the prettiest.

(my neighbors wreath reflected in my window makes this scene especially festive!)

Then we got to work making some holiday candy.
We had several things we wanted to try, but we settled on fudge and peppermint bark.

We had tons of fun breaking up the peppermint candies with a hammer!


I think half of the reason our candy tastes so good was because it looks so good. Mmmmm!


We hope to meet again soon to keep egging the holiday spirit on!

No comments:

Post a Comment