Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The City that Enjoys a Good Rest

One big difference I've noticed between London and New York City is that London takes a good long time to rest.

Case in point: I've been trying to locate a Vodafone that will help me enable my cell phone to operate overseas, but for the last couple days, they've opened when I head to class and close when I leave class.

Not that that's necessarily a bad thing. The area outside my dorm is quiet. I can take a walk undisturbed in the early mornings. I feel safe in the evenings. I'll find time for my phone another day. :B




1 comment:

  1. I loved that about Europe in general. There seemed to be more willingness to chill and relax. The only time this becomes an issue is when you need to buy band aids at 8pm and nowhere that you think is likely to sell them is actually open. I'm glad to hear you are enjoying your stay!

    ReplyDelete